February 24, 2020

Orlando Morning Host Johnny Magic Loses Home To Fire



Johnny Magic the long time morning radio host of “Johnny’s House” on Orlando’s XL 106.7 lost his house Friday after a fire broke out. According to a friend of the DJ, the fire is said to have started in the chimney and destroyed much of the interior of the home.

According to a Facebook post, the iHeartRadio DJ lost everything in the fire. Officials said everyone made it out of the home safely. Friends of the DJ created a GoFundMe fundraiser to help with costs. “A house fire is an understatement. His home, for the most part, is a total loss,” Brian Grimes, co-host on XL 106.7 said.


-WATCH THE FULL REPORT From News 6 Orlando




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments for this post and share it on Social Media.

All comments are approved before appearing. Don't worry we will do this as quickly as possible. We are very interested in what you have to say. Share it now.

Comments with links to other websites will not be published.


Trending News + Reports: Radio, Media, Sports, and Urban Culture 🎶

.


Watch: Ebro in the Morning on Hot 97 - The Breakfast Club Power 105.1

.




Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

Check out trending FRONT PAGE Videos, Radio Interviews, and Podcasts
[Visit here]


.


.

Search This Blog

.


.
© 2020 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts This Month

R&B Music Stream

R&B and Old School from the 80's, 90's and NOW. Pop it out for uninterrupted musical pleasure.